It is our goal to create a joy-filled and pleasant atmosphere at Canine Country! We want to be the best fit for your pet, and give them a home away from home.
Want your dog to have an even more enjoyable experience during their time with us? Ask us about adding playtime or enrichment for your happy lodger!
Allow your dog to join our play group or receive enrichment. Senior Enrichment - A time for your pet to experience a relaxing and calming environment with a leisurely walk followed by cuddle couch time to give them extra attention and loving care.
Don’t want your dog to be in a group? No Problem! We offer individual enrichment playtimes (prices may vary)
1. Your pet must be up to date on all vaccines. Records are required prior to the day of drop off.
- DHLP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Lepto, Parvo)
- Bordetella (every 6 months)
- and Rabies Vaccines
If your pet’s vaccines are overdue more than 30 days there is a 10-day waiting period before your pet can lodge with us.
2. Submit Request- Click this link to fill out our questionnaire and a team member will get back to you promptly.
3. Food – bring their food in a minimally-sized sealed container (only housing enough food for their stay) and labeled with their name. *We can provide food for minimal fee.
4. Medication - must have original prescription label which includes the name of the dog and medicine, strength or concentration, dosage, and dosing regimen of the medication.
Your pet’s health and safety are our number one concern!
- Food and water bowls
- Cots or platforms for bedding
- High Quality Diamond Naturals Beef and Rice Dog Food (no wheat, no corn, no soy) *for a minimal fee
- Multiple Potty Breaks
- Lots of TLC