Your pet will love coming to Canine Country for its pampering!
We offer full-service grooming.
To start off, your pet is bathed in the highest quality shampoo and conditioner by Iv San Bernard. Your pet will then be fluff dried and trimmed to the style of your choice.
For the finishing touch, your pet will receive fragrance by LesPoochs.
Once their grooming experience is complete, we will recommend the frequency of appointments needed to help your pet look and feel their best. We also offer maintenance baths in between grooming appointments to keep your dog's skin and coat healthy, and in good condition.
Just a bath?
Here at Canine Country a bath is never just a bath! We use high quality products with trained staff to get your pet looking and feeling its best. We offer baths for our short to medium coated dogs' that do not require a full haircut for optimal skin and coat health. Ask about getting your pet the “best bath ever”!
Your pets’ full-service experience includes:
- Luxurious bath and conditioning of the coat
- Nail trimming and filing
- Ear cleaning
- Removing shedding coat
- Les Pooch Fragrance if desired
- Bandana if desired
- Teeth brushing
- Excess plaque removal
- Nail polish
- A splash of Color
- Thera-clean micro bubble bath ( more detail or description)
- Ayurveda full coat body mask (more detail or description)
- Deep conditioning treatments for itchy skin
- Add a personalized enrichment service which is a type of stimulation that simultaneously reduces stress, keeps your pup physically fit, and engages mental activity. It focuses on satisfying both the physical and mental needs of each individual dog using all their senses. The types of enrichment utilized will be individualized to your pet’s needs and preferences.
- DHLP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Lepto, Parvo)
- Bordetella (yearly)